“Killing must feel good to God, too — he does it all the time. And are we not created in his own image?”
peebles teach me how to be you
can we just talk about this for a minute
because seriously i have so much respect for the adventure time team. they’ve made a successful cartoon that isn’t random poop and fart jokes for a solid eleven minutes. sure, adventure time has its immature moments, but then there’s parts like this.
pb’s backed up against the wall in a position that’s way too common in today’s society. you can tell she’s scared and uncomfortable. so what does she do? she beats the shit out of ricardio.
she doesn’t “play nice”, she doesn’t “let him down gently”, she tears off his limbs and stomps on his face. then ricardio tries to play the nice guy card and she has none of it. it’s refreshing to see something aimed at children that doesn’t state that girls need to be polite and sweet and stand by while someone makes them uncomfortable.
basically, i love this show and i love how it teaches girls something that’ll actually come in handy some day. god fucking bless.
And this is back on the dash again. Always reblog.
Panic Station - Muse
If I die, let me die
Let him live
Every now and again, like this morning, I get sad/upset/angry/frustrated asks from people whose previous asks I haven’t answered, and who think it’s because I do not like them or their questions. And it’s not either of those things. So…
This is to reiterate:
1) I get about 100 asks in a day. Sometimes more. Never fewer than 50. I can’t answer 50 asks a day. It would be a full time job. I have lots of full time jobs already.
2) Right now I’ve got almost 20,000 of them sitting in the inbox. The way that Tumblr works, I can’t search old ones, can’t really do anything to archive them or even easily get to last week’s ones. If you sent in an ask when I was on the road and a lot came in I may not even have seen it, because I have only so much time to sit and scroll down. It’s unfair but that’s the way it is.
3) If I didn’t answer you it doesn’t ever mean anything more than, I didn’t answer you. I may not have seen it. I may have meant to answer and then a few hundred messages came in and I never saw it again. (This happens a lot.)
4) There are a lot of questions that come in that are very unlikely to get answered because they have been answered before. The possibility of my answering you, having read what you sent in, is much much lower if I answered the same thing yesterday. Or last week.
5) The Archives of this Tumblr are your friend. So is the blog over at http://journal.neilgaiman.com/ and its archives. I’ve been answering questions for about 12 years. There are lots of answers out there. Someone has already asked me what I think of Fan Fiction (I think it is a good thing) or if I would ever want to be show runner for Doctor Who (I wouldn’t) and I have answered them, lots of times.
And that’s all I got.
(Here is a photo taken by Kim Butler of me making my That’s All I Got face. I hope it helps. )
imrollingmyeyes asked 9 pictures of Gethin Anthony
I know what monsters are.
ZACH: I think it’s good that I’m the one doing the cabbage patch.